MYLC Player's Forum

Welcome To Our Forum..
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 VVIP here..xD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Overthrow
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : Terajang Telo Site-Admin jom!!!

PostSubject: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 am

Nice Background There ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am

thnx Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://mylc.forumn.org
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am

err..
btw who take u as vvip rank ?? Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://mylc.forumn.org
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 am

Admin wrote:
thnx Embarassed Embarassed

nice background admin

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 am

Overthrow wrote:
Nice Background There ^_^

i switch ur rank to top spammer la due to ur post so banyak
Back to top Go down
http://mylc.forumn.org
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 am

ukitake wrote:
Admin wrote:
thnx Embarassed Embarassed

nice background admin

cheers cheers cheers cheers

thnx king


Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mylc.forumn.org
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am

Admin wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Admin wrote:
thnx Embarassed Embarassed

nice background admin

cheers cheers cheers cheers

thnx :king:


np ^^
Back to top Go down
Overthrow
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : Terajang Telo Site-Admin jom!!!

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Overthrow
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : Terajang Telo Site-Admin jom!!!

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm

ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Overthrow
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : Terajang Telo Site-Admin jom!!!

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:21 pm

ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
-= DragOnEyE =-
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Over ko mau rank vvip ?
ke nk stay King tuh
Back to top Go down
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : In front of my computer of course..

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:51 pm

-= DragOnEyE =- wrote:
Over ko mau rank vvip ?
ke nk stay King tuh

check pm please ~
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wah

dh jadi forum supporter

bgos3

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : In front of my computer of course..

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:07 am

ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wah

dh jadi forum supporter

bgos3

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

supporter spam >.<

afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:42 pm

BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wah

dh jadi forum supporter

bgos3

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

supporter spam >.<

afro afro afro

ngeh3

_________________


Miss MYLC

Sad
Back to top Go down
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : In front of my computer of course..

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

ukitake wrote:
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wah

dh jadi forum supporter

bgos3

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

supporter spam >.<

afro afro afro

ngeh3

pelik tol lokasi supporter tu.. ancak atas pokok..

scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Overthrow
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : Terajang Telo Site-Admin jom!!!

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R wrote:
ukitake wrote:
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wah

dh jadi forum supporter

bgos3

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

supporter spam >.<

afro afro afro

ngeh3

pelik tol lokasi supporter tu.. ancak atas pokok..

kena edit laaaaaaaaaaa!!
scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Overthrow wrote:
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R wrote:
ukitake wrote:
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
ukitake wrote:
Overthrow wrote:
waaa turun pangkat balik Sad Sad Sad Sad

naaa

aku blom penah set org lg

tongue tongue tongue tongue
belom pernah set atau x pandai set??
hehehe


shhzzzzzz

senyap!!!!!!
wakakakakak!!
tukar rank ko jadi maid laa kat sini!

wah

dh jadi forum supporter

bgos3

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

supporter spam >.<

afro afro afro

ngeh3

pelik tol lokasi supporter tu.. ancak atas pokok..

kena edit laaaaaaaaaaa!!
scratch scratch scratch scratch

sian supporter tuh

ish3

dh 2x kne edit

~.~

_________________


Miss MYLC

Sad
Back to top Go down
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : In front of my computer of course..

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 pm

haha.. knp dia xtukar sendiri..

=.=
Back to top Go down
Overthrow
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter
avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2009-09-10
Location : Terajang Telo Site-Admin jom!!!

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 am

siott!!
on9 jer..location kena tukar!
Back to top Go down
ukitake
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Depan PC

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Overthrow wrote:
siott!!
on9 jer..location kena tukar!


sabo jer la

_________________


Miss MYLC

Sad
Back to top Go down
BumBLeBeE @ darkmanEA11R
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : In front of my computer of course..

PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 pm

hahahaha.... nasib ko la bro..

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: VVIP here..xD   

Back to top Go down
 
VVIP here..xD
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MYLC Player's Forum :: Last Chaos Malaysia :: Chit-Chat Section-
Jump to: